Following our successful Free Our Unions pamphlet first published last September, which helped launch the Free Our Unions campaign, The Clarion is bringing out a new pamphlet, on Labour’s schools policy and class struggle in education, on 3 July.
• Academies and school workers’ struggles
• The case against academies and free schools
• How the academy programme unfolded
• Fighting academisation: the national context
• Interview with Barclay school campaigners
• A National Education Service worth the name
• What is Labour’s policy and what should it be?
• The National Education Union’s policy
• A programme to transform education
• Fighting the testing regime, transforming school workers’ trade unionism
• Labour Against Academies
Contributions by John Burgess, Jade Baker, Jill Borcherds, Josh Lovell, Duncan Morrison, Kirstie Paton, Abel Harvie-Clark, Rida Vaquas, Barbara Plant, Dan Rawnsley, Patrick Murphy, Pat Markey.
You can buy copies using the buttons below (prices include postage):